Faysal Quraishi explained as Momin character in Dil E Momin

 The Momin character in Dil E Momin is explained by Faysal Quraishi in this interview.

Dil E Momin, the new drama serial starring Faysal Quraishi and Madiha Imam, has already been the talk of the town after its first two episodes aired. Geo Television broadcasted the first episode of the drama. Dil E Momin is a film produced by 7th Sky Entertainment Productions, which stands for Seventh Sky Entertainment Productions. 

Faysal Quraishi explained as Momin character in Dil E Momin
Faysal Quraishi explained as Momin character in Dil E Momin


Sheherazade Sheikh As Director:

Sheherazade Sheikh directs the play, which was written by Jahanzeb Qamar and written by Jahanzeb Qamar. Along with Momal Sheikh and Javed Sheikh, the drama's ensemble also features Haris Waheed and Zoha Rehman, Annie Zaidi and Shabbir Jan, Tara Mahmood, and Gohar Rasheed, among other actors and actresses.

First two Episodes:

The first two episodes of the drama were very well received by the audience. Mr. Momin is played by Faysal Quraishi, who is a meticulous gentleman who is pious, dutiful, and respected for his strong morals. He is also known as the "man of principles." He's a moderate Muslim who follows the teachings of his faith. Madiha Imam is essaying Maya, who is a spoilt affluent girl who falls in love with Momin, in this scene.

Faysal Quraishi explained as Momin character in Dil E Momin

Recently, Faysal Quraishi shared his thoughts on his role in Dil E Momin with the press. "It has been three months already since the recording was completed, but I still have every detail of Momin's character with me, and the role has been written well," Faysal Quraishi stated of the character. I finished reading the screenplay in three days, I sobbed uncontrollably as I read it, I struggled with characterization, he comes from a well-balanced family, Momin is engraved on my mind and won't leave me, I feel like I've been entirely converted into Momin"

Madiha Imam costar

The man went on to say, "I didn't feel like I was working with the same Madiha Imam since she puts in so much effort, which is always shown through her work." It's my fourth collaboration with 7th Sky. I was surprised to learn that their team meets every day to discuss and view the projects, but I really like how they executed 7th Sky."

Post a Comment

0 Comments